IMQIS was formed in 2011. The company developed DigitalScope™. DigitalScope is a technology for delivering multi-gigabyte digital images to thousands of concurrent users over the internet.
The technology is being used to provide Clinical Laboratory Proficiency Testing Programs to customers throughout the world.
This same technology is being used to develop an extensive inventory of:
- Online Clinical Microscopy Competency Tools
- Online Clinical Microscopy Quality Control Tools
- Innovative and Low Cost Graduate Medical Education Programs
- Low Cost Testing Platforms for Professional Board Examinations
- Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluations (OPPE) Programs, such as those required by the JCAHO
- Maintenance of Certification Programs (MOC) for Professional Organizations